Home » » Good Charlotte - Self Help -All I have right now

Good Charlotte - Self Help -All I have right now

Good Charlotte - Self Help



Is right here And right now All I have right now Is right here I want what I want, I always have When no one cared about me dreams were all I had But nightmares grow when no one’s listening And idle thoughts will do their thing I still feel so much pain here from the past And it cuts like a knife It feels like a fight to take back your life Searching for the meaning I’m living in these feelings I’m ready for a reason to believe Now I’m working on my insides Cause outside there’s no reasoning With anyone here it’s never what it see

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Video Of the Day

Facebook

 
Copyright © 2015 Don't give Up
Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates